Friday 16 October 2009

The Trampolinist

"This is a film that illustrates perfectly the simple pleasure of following ones [sic] nature, the viewer endeared to the protagonist by his refusal to give in to the demands expected of him by his father," states someone called Hamilton Patel who has left a comment about The Trampolinist on the BBC website.

This seems like quite an in-depth comment on a film that, to me, consists of nothing more than 51 seconds of pure and utter pointlessness.

Despite this complete pointlessness, I could not help but smile when I watched it. There is something about this film that is rather endearing. And I did find myself uttering a breathy little snigger towards the end.

However, I can almost guarantee that the second time you watch it, it will only annoy you.

the trampolinist

No comments:

Post a Comment